Solang Valley in Himachal Pradesh INDIA
Solang valley is approximately 12 km to the north of Manali and is a famous tourist destination. Valley is also known by the name of Snow Point. The most beautiful aspect of this valley is big green hill slopes that are surrounded by high mountains. This valley has gained the highest reputation among the tourists from every corner of the world. The mountain ranges turn into white sheets as snow fell on the hills and offer amazing and stunning scenery to all people who arrive here to enjoy. Solang is changed in summer provides a different view other than winter. Place embarked into the greenery. The deep forests greenery, trees and lakes in the valley provides charming view of nature. People take sightseeing to enjoy this unbelievable, amazing and beautiful sight of nature.
- Solang Valley lies between Solang district and Beas kund.
- A Shiva temple is located on top of hill, every year thousands of people come to visit.
- Valley shows how nature changes itself.
- Rohtang Pass and Solang valley are the most visited tourists spots in Manali.
- This valley offers the view of frosty grassroots and snow-crowned mountains and peaks
- Solang Ski slopes where all adventure games gets conducted
- In winter, the slopes are concealed as white sheets and skiing fans enjoys flawless skiing Once the snow melts down in month of May, skiing is swapped with zorbing.
- Paragliding, skating and zorbing are popular sports games in Solang Valley
- Valley has good ski slopes, so flawless place for skiing.
- The begin of worldwide skiing rivalries like the Alpine Premier League has made the valley exceptionally well known among outside travelers.
- Winter skiing festival is the main attraction during Winter season an one of the main solang valley activities, skiing enthusiasts from different countries come to participate in the festival.
- For nature lovers, Valley is great place for them and one of the top places to visit in manali. Photographers do not miss any chance to click nature wonders in this amazing valley. They try to capture every view of this valley and take it back along with them as sweet memories.
- A favourite place for Bollywood, Some parts of movies has been shoot here. Heena, Jab we met, Roja, Marry Com, Yeh Jawani hai diwani are some of the movies that has been shoot here.
- Solang Valley opens from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tourists hire taxi from Manali to reach here.
- Manali is well connected by air, rail, and road. So easy to reach Solang Valley from Manali
- Valley is Paradise. Visit this place but a advice is make your surrounding clean and keep it green.
- This place is very have pleasant weather in Summers so people who wants to get ride of the heat of the plain areas can come here and enjoy the weather to feel happy.